General Practice, including, but not limited to:
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate Law
- Real Estate
- Bachelor of Arts, 2010, Wofford College, Spartanburg, SC
- Master of Arts, 2011, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Juris Doctor, 2016, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Iowa, 2016
- Board Member, Jasper County Historical Museum Foundation
- American Heart Association, Go Red for Women Committee
- Vice-President, Kappa Alpha Theta Des Moines Alumnae Chapter
- Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology, Vol. 10, “Bridgeman Art Library, Ltd. v. Corel Corporation Revisited: Authors Guild v. HathiTrust and the New Frontier of Fair Use,” 2015
- Oklahoma Policy Review, The Journal Record, “Oklahoma’s Right-to-Farm Constitutional Amendment,” 2016
Caitlin B. Otto was born in Georgia and has lived in South Carolina for most of her life. She received her undergraduate degree from Wofford College in 2010, her master’s degree from Appalachian State University in 2011, and her law degree from the University of Oklahoma in 2016.
Caitlin was admitted to the State Bar of Iowa in 2016 and is engaged in the general practice of law. She resides in Colfax with her husband.